Safe Korean Manufacturing Filaments
- It is the material that is safe for the human body with little harmful substances.
- It has excellent tackiness and a uniform melting point.
- It is a material that is available in most of FFF type 3D printers.
- It is hard yet shrink, which can cause cracks or bending when printing depending on differences in shapes or large modeling.
- There may be a smell of burning plastic when printing.
- Depending on the output condition and shape of the product, there is a great chance of deformation, such as cracks.
- Shake the container well before use.
- Avoid light and store it in a well-ventilated place.
- After use, place the remaining resin in a sealed container that blocks light and store it in a dry, cool, dark place.