that is as flexible as rubber
and is not breaking
- It is durable and has good resilience.
- It requires a dedicated extruder for flexible materials.
- Due to the nature of ductile material, there may be twisting in the extruder during the output.
- There may be bending or spider webbing during the output.
- Frequent nozzle cleaning is recommended.
(carbonization may occur inside the nozzle.)
- Depending on the output condition and shape of the product, there is a great chance of deformation, such as cracks.
- Shake the container well before use.
- Avoid light and store it in a well-ventilated place.
- After use, place the remaining resin in a sealed container that blocks light and store it in a dry, cool, dark place.