Safe industrial filament
without hazardous materials
- It is biodegraded to biomass, H2O, and CO2 by microorganisms under composting conditions.
- As it is harder than ABS, it is pretty easy to fragile, but it is harder than regular PLA.
- It runs down less than standard PLA and has excellent sanding feature.
- Even when printing large builds or builds that shrink heavily,
there is less cracking, shrinking, and bending than ABS.
- When printing, it smells sweet.
- It has excellent adhesion and uniform fusion points.
- It is a material that is usable for many FFF-type 3D printers.
- Depending on the output condition and shape of the product, there is a great chance of deformation, such as cracks.
- Shake the container well before use.
- Avoid light and store it in a well-ventilated place.
- After use, place the remaining resin in a sealed container that blocks light and store it in a dry, cool, dark place.