A typical resin of
general-purpose plastic material
- It is hard but contractive, so cracks or phenomena may occur during printing depending on the large sculpture or shape difference.
- Unlike general ABS filament, ABS has significantly reduced the chronic contraction phenomenon,
enabling printing of large sculptures and maintaining post-processing such as fumigation and grinding.
- Plastic burning odors may occur during printing.
- Heating Bed is required.
- Adhesive and uniform fusion points.
- It is a material available in most FFF-type 3D printers.
It uses raw materials certified as harmful substances such as ROHS and REACH.
- It may be difficult to remove the output from the heating bed. Use Bed Temperature below 100 degrees and apply Raft as default.
- Use the opened filaments quickly for optimal performance.
- Make sure that the filament is fixed in the pool so that it does not twist when storing filament.
- Keep filament sealed with dehumidifier and keep it in a cool place, avoiding direct sunlight.
- There may be a lower-level yellowing phenomenon at output time.